If you are looking for something unique & creative for your new graphic designs or photography effects then you are at the right place because here you will get a great collection of 20 Photoshop action sets. Enjoy 😉
All these amazing Photoshop actions are from Invents and ready for your new print or web graphic design! You can convert your images to cartoon art, paintings or vintage art in seconds!
With this deal you get:
- 20 amazing Photoshop action sets!
- unique additions for your add-ons toolkit!
- our extended license!
Take a look at what you can get:
20 amazing Photoshop action sets!
Informations for all these actions:
Easy to use • Well organized layers • Fully editable layers • Easy to customize • Non-destructive actions • Well documented instructions • These actions has been tested and works on Photoshop CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6, CC and CC 2014 (tested in English version) • Recommended to use high resolution photo sizes between 1000 – 5000px (min resolution: 72dpi).
THINGS TO CHECK AND REMEMBER:
- Your photo is in RGB color mode
- Your photo is in 8bit color mode
- You are running the English version of Photoshop.
- If you are experiencing errors, try resetting your Photoshop preferences. To do this, hold down Alt, Ctrl, and Shift keys (Mac: Command, Option, Shift) while starting up Photoshop. A dialog box will appear asking if you wish to delete the preferences/settings file.
- Avoid using small resolution images. For the best results, use Photos between 1500px – 3000px high/wide. Chances of the action running into errors will increase the lower you go under 1000px high/wide. Photos with good color variation and contrast wil work best.
- Avoid brushing onto mainly black areas on a photo. The effect is not very prominant when applied to mostly dark areas of a photo.
- Remember that adjusting your photo resolution will determine how wide the parts spread out. If you run the action at 72DPI, then the parts will be quite close – if you run it at 300DPI, the parts will be spread much wider. Please refer to the video tutorial for a demonstration of this.
- If you experience an ‘Out of Memory’ error during the action, go to the menu ‘Edit — Purge — All’ then press play again on the action to continue it. This can happen if you have insufficient memory installed on your computer. Photoshop can chew up lots of memory!
HOW TO INSTALL THE ACTION:
- Inside Photoshop, go to the ‘Window’ menu and select ‘Actions’. A window will now appear to the right hand side.
- Inside the Actions window, click on the top right hand corner icon to reveal the drop down menu. From here select ‘Load Actions…’. Select the action which came with the download.
- The action will now appear in the actions panel.
HOW TO USE THE ACTION:
- Open a photo to work with
- Leave the photo layer locked and set as the ‘Background’. To set your photo as the Background, select your photo layer and go to the menu ‘Layer’ — ‘New’ — ‘Layer from Background..’. Please refer to the video tutorial if you need more help here.
- Create a new layer above the background layer called ‘brush’. MUST be all lowercase.
- With the ‘brush’ layer selected, brush onto the areas of your photo that you want to apply the effect to.
- play button found at the bottom of the action panel or play 🙂
01. 50+ HDR Photshop Actions from Invents
02. 80+ Vintage Actions from Invents
03. Focus Art Action from Invents
This action has been tested and working on Photoshop (English versions) CS4,CS5,CS6,CC. The action will only work on English versions of Photoshop. It is highly recommended to work with photos over 1500px to 3000px high/wide for the best results. You must run the action in RGB color mode in Photoshop.
HOW TO USE THE ACTION
- Open a photo to work with
- Leave the photo layer locked and set as the background. Also make sure your photo is in RGB color mode. To check this, go to the ‘Image’ menu, then select ‘Mode’ and ensure ‘RGB’ is selected.
- Create a new layer above the background layer called ‘Focus’
- With the ‘Focus’ layer selected, brush onto the areas of your photo that you want to disperse. Use a soft brush and you can use any color.
- Once you have brushed the areas you wish to disperse, go into the actions select your Focus Art Action.
- Now hit the play button found at the bottom of the action panel
04. Tetroid Photoshop Action from Invents
05. Funny Giltch from Invents
06. 19 Century Postage from Invents
- 13 PSD files
- 13 ATN file
Before make any change, please download the following free fonts and copy them to your Fonts Directory. -JSL Ancient http://www.dafont.com/jsl-ancient.font -MINION PRO http://www.fontpalace.com/font-download/Minion+Pro/
USING THE FILE
1– For web porpouses save a high quality JPG file. After open it in photoshop, click Image Image Size (Alt + Ctrl + I). Then replace the Resolution from 300 to 72.
2– Now save it for web as you want (Alt + Shift + Ctrl + S).
3– For printing it, change from RGB to CMYK. Click Image Mode an choose
1– Open Photoshop CS3 or higher version.
2– Click Window Actions (Alt + F9). Click the little button in the right top of the Actions Window, and choose Load Actions…
3– Choose the Postage.atn inside Actions folder. and click Ok.
CUSTOMIZING THE POSTAGE
1– Open PSDs folder, then open Postage.psd file in Photoshop CS3 or higher version.
2– For placing your own image on the stamp, open your image in Photoshop too, and drag it to front_postage.psd, inside YOUR IMAGE HERE folder, over YOUR IMAGE HERE layer and rename it as image (otherwise it won’t work).
3– Now click Window Actions (Alt + F9), open POSTAGE ACTION (you’ve just installed it), select Action and click Play.
07. Bauhaus Photoshop Action V.1 from Invents
08. Comic Effect from Invents
09. Halftone Circle Effect from Invents
10. Vintage Yep Paint HD from Invents
11. Faerie Vintage Paint HD from Invents
12. Ultimate Painting from Invents
13. Luna Painting from Invents
14. Charmly Painting from Invents
15. Bidden Painting from Invents
16. Faerie Vintage Paint HD V.1 from Invents
17. Mythic Painting from Invents
18. Grunge Painting from Invents
19. Medius Painting from Invents
20. Mono Painting from Invents
This bundle highlights:
- 20 amazing Photoshop action sets!
- extended license (like all of our deals): use for personal and commercial projects + you can also use them in designs/products that you sell. You can use all these items as a part of your non-digital or digital designs ( posters, t-shirt designs, stickers, web templates…). You cannot resell these files directly, or within items/goods where they can be extracted in their original form (like vector shapes, elements, fonts… – they need to be flatten into background or object in your digital item)
Normally, all these Photoshop actions would cost you $241 (without extended license!), but for a limited time only, you can get this unique collection for $14!
- Delivered as an instant download, after completing your purchase.
- Items can be used for both personal and commercial purposes, for yourself or on behalf of a client, on their own, or as part of your new design for sale.
- Cannot be sublicensed, resold, shared, transferred, or otherwise redistributed on its own.
- You cannot share these resources with others. This is a single user license (for 1 user on any number of devices)! You’ll need second license for your colleague computer!