Dealjumbo.com makes sure the privacy of all the users is protected. If we request any information from visitors to our website, we will ensure that all information is processed in accordance with the privacy statement below.
Dealjumbo.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to learn of any changes.
Dealjumbo is fully compliant with the GDPR
At Dealjumbo, we respect your privacy and are committed to keeping your data safe. For this reason, we fully respect the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) created by the European Union (EU).
- There is no need to create an account to buy deals or download free deals on dealjumbo.com! Just provide your name and email address on the checkout page (that's all the information we'll need to send you an email with a download link after your purchase), and any other information about of your purchase will be secured on the PayPal or Stripe site!
- To download freebies from dealjumbo.com you only need an email address - we will send you an email with the download link after you enter your email in the box on our freebies site - it is secured using google recaptcha!
- If you have an old dealjumbo account and need to edit or delete your account, just let us know whenever you need help
Information collected by the website
The information listed below may be collected by the website:
- Email address (for the purpose of logging in and contacting)
- Address and Tax information (for invoicing)
If the user wishes to subscribe to the newsletter, we use the email address they choose to subscribe with.
If you need to delete this information, you can do so directly from your profile.
It is possible to visit the site anonymously!
How the collected information may be used
The information collected is used to understand the needs of website visitors. It will enable us to improve the services we provide and may also be used for the following purposes.
- Maintenance of records on the website.
- Information may be used to improve the way the website works and to improve the products and services offered.
- We use it to personalize the site for each visitor and to provide information about new products, special offers or other things that may be relevant to the individual.
- We use the information to process transactions.
- Information may help us send personalized offers and promotions to website visitors.
- We will never sell your information.
It is possible to unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time! If you need some help with unsubscribtion from our newsletter please contact us anytime via email!
We take the privacy of our customers and website visitors seriously.
The information contained in cookies can help us improve each visitor's experience on the website. If necessary, it is possible to change your browser settings so that it does not accept cookies - in this case, the functionality of the site may be affected.
Links with third party websites
California online Privacy Protection Act compliance
In compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act, we do not distribute information to outside parties without the consent of the website user.
Children’s online Privacy Protection Act compliance
In Compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection we do not collect information from anyone that is under the age of 13. All of the information and offers on our website are directed to people over the age of 13.
Here’s what you can expect to receive in our future newsletters:
- new free downloads
- new deal offers
- hot discount discount codes you don’t want to miss
- other news from creative world & from time to time sponsored newsletter from our partners
We don’t spam. We only provide news, deals & freebies we believe is interesting for you. We take your privacy very seriously and will never share your personal details with a third party. If you want to update your email preferences or unsubscribe please use the links in our newsletters or contact us.
Your name and email information is SECURE with newsletters providers we’re working with: Amazon and also with payment website we’re working with (all payment information are provided only to these secure website – we don’t have access to any payment information): PayPal and Stripe
Notwithstanding any other provision, we partner with third parties that collect information across various channels, including offline and online, for purposes of delivering more relevant advertising to you. Our partners may place or recognize a cookie on your computer, device, or directly in our emails/communications, and we may share personal information with them if you have submitted such information to us, such as your name, postal address, email address, or device ID. Our partners may link the nonpersonal information we share with them to the cookie stored on your browser or device, and they may collect information such as your IP address, browser or operating system type and version, and demographic or inferred-interest information. Our partners use this information to recognize you across different channels and platforms over time for advertising, analytics, attribution, and reporting purposes. For example, our partners may deliver an ad to you in your web browser based on a purchase you made in a physical retail store, or they may send a personalized marketing email to you based on the fact that you visited a particular website. To learn more about interest-based advertising in general and to opt out, please visit https://optout.aboutads.info/. To opt-out of the use of your mobile device ID for targeted advertising, please see https://youradchoices.com/appchoices.