If you are looking for something unique & creative for your new graphic designs or photography effects then you are at the right place because here you will get a great collection of 11 Photoshop actions. Enjoy 😉
All these amazing Photoshop actions are from Invents and ready for your new print or web graphic design!
With this deal you get:
- 11 amazing Photoshop actions!
- our extended license!
Take a look at what you can get:
11 amazing Photoshop actions!
Informations for all these actions:
Easy to use • Well organized layers • Fully editable layers • Easy to customize • Non-destructive actions • Well documented instructions • These actions has been tested and works on Photoshop CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6, CC and CC 2014 (tested in English version) • Recommended to use high resolution photo sizes between 1000 – 5000px (min resolution: 72dpi).
THINGS TO CHECK AND REMEMBER:
- Your photo is in RGB color mode
- Your photo is in 8bit color mode
- You are running the English version of Photoshop.
- If you are experiencing errors, try resetting your Photoshop preferences. To do this, hold down Alt, Ctrl, and Shift keys (Mac: Command, Option, Shift) while starting up Photoshop. A dialog box will appear asking if you wish to delete the preferences/settings file.
- Avoid using small resolution images. For the best results, use Photos between 1500px – 3000px high/wide. Chances of the action running into errors will increase the lower you go under 1000px high/wide. Photos with good color variation and contrast wil work best.
- Avoid brushing onto mainly black areas on a photo. The effect is not very prominant when applied to mostly dark areas of a photo.
- Remember that adjusting your photo resolution will determine how wide the parts spread out. If you run the action at 72DPI, then the parts will be quite close – if you run it at 300DPI, the parts will be spread much wider. Please refer to the video tutorial for a demonstration of this.
- If you experience an ‘Out of Memory’ error during the action, go to the menu ‘Edit — Purge — All’ then press play again on the action to continue it. This can happen if you have insufficient memory installed on your computer. Photoshop can chew up lots of memory!
HOW TO INSTALL THE ACTION:
- Inside Photoshop, go to the ‘Window’ menu and select ‘Actions’. A window will now appear to the right hand side.
- Inside the Actions window, click on the top right hand corner icon to reveal the drop down menu. From here select ‘Load Actions…’. Select the action which came with the download.
- The action will now appear in the actions panel.
HOW TO USE THE ACTION:
- Open a photo to work with
- Leave the photo layer locked and set as the ‘Background’. To set your photo as the Background, select your photo layer and go to the menu ‘Layer’ — ‘New’ — ‘Layer from Background..’. Please refer to the video tutorial if you need more help here.
- Create a new layer above the background layer called ‘brush’. MUST be all lowercase.
- With the ‘brush’ layer selected, brush onto the areas of your photo that you want to apply the effect to.
- play button found at the bottom of the action panel or play 🙂
01. Body Sparks from Invents
02. Iron Man Photoshop Action from Invents
03. Peblo Paint Photoshop Action from Invents
04. Body Layers Photoshop Actions from Invents
05. Smoke Photoshop Action from Invents
06. Dream Life Photoshop Action from Invents
07. Colored Smoke Photoshop Action from Invents
08. Fireflies Lights Photoshop Action from Invents
09. Etching Photoshop Actionfrom Invents
10. Etching Photoshop Action v.2 from Invents
11. Sillhouette Photoshop action from Invents
This bundle highlights:
- 11 amazing Photoshop actions!
- extended license (like all of our deals): use for personal and commercial projects + you can also use them in designs/products that you sell. You can use all these items as a part of your non-digital or digital designs ( posters, t-shirt designs, stickers, web templates…). You cannot resell these files directly, or within items/goods where they can be extracted in their original form (like vector shapes, elements, fonts… – they need to be flatten into background or object in your digital item)
Normally, all these Photoshop actions would cost you $88 (without extended license!), but for a limited time only, you can get this unique collection for $12!
- Delivered as an instant download, after completing your purchase.
- Items can be used for both personal and commercial purposes, for yourself or on behalf of a client, on their own, or as part of your new design for sale.
- Cannot be sublicensed, resold, shared, transferred, or otherwise redistributed on its own.
- You cannot share these resources with others. This is a single user license (for 1 user on any number of devices)! You’ll need second license for your colleague computer!