We have something creative & grunge for you – Gangrena Grunge Font. With 7 fonts for $9 + extended license and available for limited time only, you’ll need to grab this new font bundle while you can 😉
Gangrena is a set of 7 grunge style fonts & shapes designed by Mateusz Machalski. Gangrena is a display font family, based on a old lettersets and style of UK punk posters from 80’s. It is characterized by a huge amount of automatic alternates, cycling in a random way trough the text. Each letter has three versions. To complement the font Gangrena has a set of six different brushes.
You can also download some cool & FREE fonts with extended license here!
With this deal you get:
- 1 grunge font with all letters in 3 styles + 6 grunge shape fonts !
- over 400 characters
- supports 40 different languages
- and also exclusive extended license!
Take a look at what you can get:
Creative grunge font and shapes!
To complement the font Gangrena has a set of six different brushes.
Please check this font with your text or special characters here!
This bundle highlights:
- amazing font family with 7 premium grunge fonts and shapes!
- extended license (like all of our deals): use for personal and commercial projects + you can also use them in designs/products that you sell. You can use all these items as a part of your non-digital or digital designs ( posters, t-shirt designs, stickers, web templates…). You cannot resell these files directly, or within items/goods where they can be extracted in their original form (like vector shapes, elements, fonts… – they need to be flatten into background or object in your digital item)
Normally, all these amaizing custom fonts would cost you $39 (without extended licenses), but for a limited time only, you can get this amazing collection for $9! Don’t miss your chance to get it!
- Delivered as an instant download, after completing your purchase.
- All these items can be used for both personal and commercial purposes, for yourself or on behalf of a client, on their own, or as part of new work.
- Cannot be sublicensed, resold, shared, transferred, or otherwise redistributed on its own.
- You cannot share these resources with others. This is a single user license! You’ll need second license for your colleague computer!