Grodsky is a modern high contrast Antiqua with well-defined, recognizable features. Based on the architecture of classic Antiqua fonts, Grodsky is typical of the typefaces from the first half of the 20th century: pronounced serifs, contrasting geometry, and an interplay of right angles and flowing lines.
Grodsky – Modern Antiqua Family from Vintage Voyage contains 4 fonts (two weights & italic versions)! Grodsky has a lot of stylistic alternates and ligatures and true small caps. They give you more authentically typographic style. Grodsky comes with oldstyle and modern, fraction and tabular figures. The font is well suited for both headlines and body text.
With this deal you get:
- A modern antiqua font family
- Trendy typeface with 4 fonts!
- Lot of stylish alternates & ligatures
- Extended license!
Take a look at what you can get:
A modern antiqua font family with 4 trendy fonts for your new projects!
Grodsky is solidly in the early 20th Century end of the Vintage Voyage spectrum. True to its studio’s name, this stately font suggests travel. Not today’s travel of long lines, searches, and blah service, but a time when travel meant suits and gowns, not shorts and backpacks. That’s because this high contrast Antiqua is smart and wordly, classy and reserved. It takes a ship from New York to France, never the discount flight. Its pronounced serifs, contrasting geometry, and elegant lines are along for the trip, perfect for your magazine and the titles within. An article about Margaret Dumont, perhaps. Grodsky’s interplay of right angles and flowing lines exude classiness from an earlier time, which makes it the perfect font for today’s magazines, advertisements, articles, headings or text, film titles and credits. The list has no end, but whatever your project, Grodsky will open doors.
This bundle highlights:
- A modern antiqua font family with 4 trendy fonts for your new projects!
- extended license (like all of our deals): use for unlimited personal and commercial projects + you can also use them in designs/products that you sell. You can use all these items as a part of your non-digital or digital designs ( posters, t-shirt designs, stickers, web templates…). You cannot resell these files directly, or within items/goods where they can be extracted in their original form (like vector shapes, elements, fonts… – they need to be flatten into background or object in your digital item for sale). License is only for 1 person – you’ll need to buy 2 licenses if 2 persons will work with these graphics. Please read more about our exclusive license!
Normally, this amazing font family would cost you $17 (without extended license & already in bundle) & $150 (with extended license), but for a limited time only, you can get this unique font collection for $8!
- Delivered as an instant download, after completing your purchase.
- All these fonts can be used for both personal and commercial purposes, for yourself or on behalf of a client, on their own, or as part of your new design for sale.
- Cannot be sub-licensed, resold, shared, transferred, or otherwise redistributed on its own.
- You cannot share these resources with others. This is a single user license (for 1 user on any number of devices)! You’ll need second license for your colleague computer!