Introducing new Poster Studio, a tool to add a glued poster effect to your designs!
Poster Studio for Photoshop from MiksKS featuring a fully editable PSD template with smart object replacement, where you can add your own design, choose from 32 poster textures, add a pattern overlay and torn paper brushes. This template imitates the look of a badly glued poster to give dimension to the artwork.
With this deal you get:
- Creative and easy to work with poster mockup creator for Adobe Photoshop!
- Wide variety of uses
- Extended license!
Take a look at what you can get:
The textures: a collection of 32 handmade poster textures that have been carefully captured from real folds and creases.
The pattern overlays: 6 subtle seamless cardboard & grit overlays with editable scale, included in the PSD template, to add some extra texturing on top of your image.
The brushes: a set of 10 torn paper Photoshop brushes to help you achieve an even more “worn out” look for your poster designs with a just a few clicks.
Bonus! While I was creating the cover image, I added a photo of a piece of electrical tape. Then I thought, why not create a few more of these and add them to the kit as a bonus? So there it is – 10 tape pieces, provided as layered PSD files with an option to modify the color of the tape.
The kit comes with a detailed user guide with pictures and useful tips to use the Poster Studio template!
- 1 Poster Studio template with smart object replacement (A4 format, 300 PPI)
- 32 JPG poster textures (6000 x 4000 px, 300 PPI)
- 1 PDF user guide with instructions and reference sheets
- 1 ABR file containing the 10 torn paper Photoshop brushes
- 10 PSD bonus tape elements
This product requires Photoshop (CC) in order to use the Poster Studio template and the brushes. But it’s working properlty also on our old Photoshop CS6!
This bundle highlights:
- creative and easy to work with poster mockup creator for Adobe Photoshop!
- extended license (like all of our deals): use for unlimited personal and commercial projects + you can also use them in designs/products that you sell. You can use all these items as a part of your non-digital or digital designs ( posters, t-shirt designs, stickers, web templates…). You cannot resell these files directly, or within items/goods where they can be extracted in their original form (like vector shapes, elements, fonts… – they need to be flatten into background or object in your digital item for sale). License is only for 1 person – you’ll need to buy 2 licenses if 2 persons will work with these graphics. Please read more about our exclusive license!
Normally, this cool mockup creator would cost you $16 (without extended license) & $280 (with extended license), but for a limited time only, you can get this unique creator for $7!
- Delivered as an instant download, after completing your purchase.
- Items can be used for both personal and commercial purposes, for yourself or on behalf of a client, on their own, or as part of your new design for sale.
- Cannot be sublicensed, resold, shared, transferred, or otherwise redistributed on its own.
- You cannot share these resources with others. This is a single user license (for 1 user on any number of devices)! You’ll need second license for your colleague computer!