Need a professional font in retro-vintage-clean style for your new print project or website? Whatever the case, this amazing font bundle is a great source for all logo, branding, web or print designers.
Retro Font Trio from VintageVoyage provides 3 original font familes with 7 retro custom fonts! You can create retro style headers or logo designs without much effort.
With this deal you get:
- 7 vintage or retro style custom fonts!
- Extended license!
Take a look at what you can get:
7 vintage or retro style custom fonts!
01. The Voyage Culture • Font Duo from Vintage Voyage Design Co.
Introduce you perfect font-pair to give you many typographic variations for your project. Does not really matter, what is the project — t-shirts for sale or logo for your friends cafe, music poster or candy’s package. These two lovely fonts would be perfect to combine in your design. Inspired by Travel Posters from Early XX Century. A little bit art-deco massive sans with some playful characters like A, C, G, M, R, S, V, W and Handwritten retro style brush script.
The Voyage Culture equipped with:
- Uppercase, lowercase, numerals, punctuation & symbols
- Stylistic alternates
- Script swashes (Numerals from 0 to 4 alt.)
Comes with multilingual support and supports the following languages : Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Faroese, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Icelandic, Irish, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Swiss German. How to get access alternate glyphs from open type fonts check this link : http://adobe.ly/1m1fn4Y
02. The Telegraph • Font Family from Vintage Voyage Design Co.
The Telegraph font family was inspired by classic headers of Britain newspapers from the middle of XX century. Classic look with three width – Light, Regular and Bold. Great for headers, signs or logos. Also, working well for text blocks.
- The Telegraph Light: Use it for text blocks, or for gently light header typographic. Try to make more wide tracking with capitals, it looks good.
- **The Telegraph Regular: Great for simple message, quotes, subheaders (If the header is Bold) or advert slogans.
- **The Telegraph Bold: Is a killing title buddy. Massive, strong, bold and in the same time – very gentle. Perfectly for main words, headers, signs or logo’s.
The Telegraph has full glyph set with standard and discretionary ligatures (Open Type Features).
Comes with multilingual support and supports the following langages : Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Faroese, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Icelandic, Irish, Italian, Norwegian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Swiss German. OTF, TTF and WEB files included.
This bundle highlights:
- 7 vintage or retro style custom fonts!
- extended license (like all of our deals): use for unlimited personal and commercial projects + you can also use them in designs/products that you sell. You can use all these items as a part of your non-digital or digital designs ( posters, t-shirt designs, stickers, web templates…). You cannot resell these files directly, or within items/goods where they can be extracted in their original form (like vector shapes, elements, fonts… – they need to be flatten into background or object in your digital item for sale). License is only for 1 person – you’ll need to buy 2 licenses if 2 persons will work with these graphics. Please read more about our exclusive license!
Normally, this cool font sets would cost you $29 (without extended license) & $87 (with extended license), but for a limited time only, you can get this unique collection for $7!
- Delivered as an instant download, after completing your purchase.
- All these items can be used for both personal and commercial purposes, for yourself or on behalf of a client, on their own, or as part of your new design for sale.
- Cannot be sublicensed, resold, shared, transferred, or otherwise redistributed on its own.
- You cannot share these resources with others. This is a single user license (for 1 user on any number of devices)! You’ll need second license for your colleague computer!