Dealjumbo.com works to make sure that the privacy of all the users is protected. If we ask for any information from the visitors to our website, we will make sure that it is all handled in the manner of the privacy statement that is below.
Dealjumbo.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. Notification of the changes will be done through the Privacy Statement. You should check this page from time to time to learn of any changes.
Dealjumbo is fully compliant with the GDPR
At Dealjumbo we respect your privacy and are committed to keeping your data safe and secure. For this reason we welcome the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) created by the European Union (EU).
- no need to create an account to buy deals or download freebies on dealjumbo.com! Just place your name and email address in checkout page (these are all informations we’ll need to send you an email with download link after purchase) and all other informations about your purchase will be secure on paypal or 2checkout websites!
- to download freeebies from dealjumbo.com you need just email address – we’ll send you an email with download link after you place your email into field on our freebies pages – it’s secured with google recaptcha!
- if you have an old account on dealjumbo and need to edit it or delete account just let us know anytime you’ll need some help
Information That Is Collected By The Website
The information listed below may be collected by the website:
- Contact information that may include an email address
It is possible to visit the site anonymously!
How The Information That Is Collected May Be Used
The information that is collected is used to help understand the needs of the visitors to the website. It will allow us to improve the service that we provide and can also be used for the following purposes.
- Record keeping by the website.
- Information can be used to improve the way the website operates and improve the products and services that are offered.
- We use it to personalize the page for each visitor and to provide information about new products, special offers or other things that can pertain to the individual.
- We use information to process any transactions
- Information can help us send personalized offers and promotions to the website visitors
- We will never sell your information.
It is possible to unsubscribe from the emails at any time! If you need some help with unsubscribe from our newsletters please contact us anytime via email!
We take our customers and website visitor’s privacy seriously and include safeguards designed to keep all information safe and secure.
The information found in the cookies can help us to improve the experience for every visitor to the website. It is possible to change the settings of your internet browser so that it does not accept cookies if desired although they are often automatically enabled.
Links With Third Party Websites
California Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
In compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act, we do not distribute information to outside parties without the consent of the website user.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
In Compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection we do not collect information from anyone that is under the age of 13. All of the information and offers on our website are directed to people over the age of 13.
Here’s what you can expect to receive in our future newsletters:
- new free downloads
- new deal offers
- hot discount codes you don’t want to miss
- other news from creative world & from time to time sponsored newsletter from our partners
We don’t spam. We only give you news, deals & freebies we believe is interesting for you. We take your privacy very seriously and will never share your personal details with a third party. If you want to update your email preferences or unsubscribe please use the links in our newsletters or contact us.
Your name and email informations are SECURE with newsletters providers we’re working with: mailchimp & aweber and also with payment website we’re working with (all payment informations are provided only to these secure website – we don’t have access to any payment informations): paypal & 2checkout
Notwithstanding any other provision, we partner with third parties that collect information across various channels, including offline and online, for purposes of delivering more relevant advertising to you. Our partners may place or recognize a cookie on your computer, device, or directly in our emails/communications, and we may share personal information with them if you have submitted such information to us, such as your name, postal address, email address, or device ID. Our partners may link the nonpersonal information we share with them to the cookie stored on your browser or device, and they may collect information such as your IP address, browser or operating system type and version, and demographic or inferred-interest information. Our partners use this information to recognize you across different channels and platforms over time for advertising, analytics, attribution, and reporting purposes. For example, our partners may deliver an ad to you in your web browser based on a purchase you made in a physical retail store, or they may send a personalized marketing email to you based on the fact that you visited a particular website. To learn more about interest-based advertising in general and to opt out, please visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices. To opt-out of the use of your mobile device ID for targeted advertising, please see http://www.aboutads.info/appchoices.